Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brother Bear Part II: Into the Wild




I know, you were rabidly awaiting the results of that dismembered bear! Well, in accordance with my brother's initial wish "I want to get in this thing. Can we make this my Halloween costume?" We made it happen. It took us a little longer than I'm sure he anticipated, but we were set to go by late afternoon and he drove off fully bear suited and sweaty to his first holiday engagement. My favorite part was definitely the stuffed stomach and butt. Or maybe the giant head. Or maybe just...the whole thing. Hahaha.

2 comments:

colleen k.d. said...

ITS AMAZING!!! CAN I climb inside whence I return?? Please ask Colin for me.

love ckd

Caitlin said...

Haha, yes ma'am. If he didn't decimated it Halloween night, that is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails