Thursday, December 18, 2008

Greetings from the xmas zombie!


Welp, now that I have three weeks free of teaching child dance, I've successfully reverted to my 4pm to 4am winter hibernation schedule. I mean, if I'm going to be sewing in the dark creepy basement for hours anyway, why not do it when it's already nighttime, right?

Other exciting news: ETSY! I now have a teeny tiny online shop where you can purchase among other things, some of the dresses I post on the blog. I try to put something new in there every few days, so check back often! Plus, friends, if you've ever had a fantasy about something you'd like to me to make for you, please do not hesitate to put in a "private request" in the shop. I love custom projects :) If you're visiting my blog after seeing the Etsy shop, welcome! For me it's downstairs to dinner and then off to my sewing cave...

riotsiren.etsy.com or just click on any of the photos on the right and they will take you to the store :)

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

matthias said...

Merry XMAS! Ah, Frohe Weinachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!!!

(just because it´s still christmas here)

Related Posts with Thumbnails