Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Felix, age 11

The sixth graders were surprisingly cute today for our first day of spring term. Even though he was definitely trying to be entertaining, I still shrieked with laughter when I read this. In response the warm-up question #1. Write down the first things you can remember about German last quarter, Felix writes down something totally legit. Question #2, however, was "What do you think the E.U. stands for?" (I am wondering if any of them can produce "European Union," sure enough a few of them did. Felix had other ideas though...) I'm pretty sure my favorite is the misspelling of "uterus." This is what I'm working with, hahahaaha.

4 comments:

shola said...

A-HAHHAHAHAHHA. who IS this kid and when can i meet him?

matthias said...

Hahahaaa, oh man, not possible to get any better after this! This kid is up for great things... I make a proposal tomorrow, we are going to rename that assemblage of countries ours! Make a vote...

(I just CANT decide between: Egoic Unicorns, Electric Underpants, Eleven Universes, Erasers United, Elephant Uterus and Enlarged Undergarments...)

This sure is going to be a tough one, we might have to ask Angela Merkel.

Caitlin said...

Shola: he is just one among many gems. You can meet them all someday should you desire to take a Tuesday off and volunteer in my German classroom. Hahahaha.

Matthias: Yes, this child is up to something and I like where it's going. You should be proud to share a name. I have a feeling Merkel would be a fan of "Electric Underpants" When is Germany's next turn for rotating EU presidency? Or maybe renaming the EU should be one of Germany's conditions for bailing Portugal and Greece out of debt :)

Bettina said...

hahaha, i looooove this! felix is awesome!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails