Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creeping about in the evening Tyme


Psst! I'm still here, creeping about in custom orders. I have to tell you how much I am looking forward to "floor day" tomorrow. It's one of the glorious T-days of the week when I'm not obligated to instruct children in the methods of dance. On these days I prance about, sprinting from basement to second story in a caffeine addled craze as I alternate swiftly between computering upstairs and sewing in the basement. What's special about tomorrow is that under no circumstance am I allowed to set foot in the kitchen between the hours of 8 and 5 and probably not afterward either. You see, our landlord's kitchen remodel process has reached a fever pitch of glory in which a flaming red marmoleum floor will be laid. The upside here is that our house must remain a balmy 68 degrees F (20 C for you more sensical folk over yonder) throughout in order to insure proper installation. For those of you who are not aware, that is at least 20 degrees warmer than the average temperature of my home. So even though I won't be able to cook a dernned thing or eat in my home for the next few days, at least I can pop out of bed without a shiver fit!

3 comments:

matthias said...

Beautifull dress...

Caitlin said...

Thanks yo! Not for me though...this one is on its merry way to Australia to be rocked by some hot chick down under.

SummerB said...

Yes, I love the dress too! So adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails