Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two things. Okay, maybe three...

#1 THE BUNNY IS HERE!

...and we are still not sure what to name her! I totally think she looks like BeBop from the Ninja Turtles. You can't see it in this photo, but she definitely has a mohawky flat-top and is chubby. I can tell roommate Josh is toying with funny Star Trek names like Nelix and roommate Katie wants something cute like Hazel or Nell. I'm sticking with BeBop for now...unless you have any suggestions :)

#2 There are finally some new dresses for the shop! Here's a preview:


#3: I pinched a nerve in my back somewhere last week and was horizontal all of Sunday on meds. Getting back into the swing of things (i.e. I can put my left shoe on by myself again), but yeah. I've been slacking a little in the sewing department because of it. (Sorry)

1 comment:

The Weaver House said...

I vote for Mad Max, Tilda or Jehosephat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails