Thursday, February 24, 2011

Only he knows (Thursdays are for thinking)



Something about Kobe Bryant has always fascinated me. I read about him in some facts about major NBA players book that someone had left in our kitchen months and months ago and only became more fascinated. The singular focus? The weird underlying intensity? The Italian? Dressing up as Voldemort for Halloween? The defiant, uncompromising agenda to be his bad self despite criticism? I don't know. I was just watching him fly around the court in the final minutes of the Blazer game last night like a raven of rage and death and had to wonder. Who IS this guy? Anyway, my bf Nicolas Batum kind of summed it up for me on Blazersedge.

"He is very good, sometimes, yeah, he is unstoppable, sometimes. You can crowd him, get on him, he's going to find a way to score. I don't know how. Only he knows."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails